Can you add the ability to scan barcodes into vault for reward cards and licenses?

Brianpfs
Brianpfs
Community Member

Would love to store all my rewards cards into 1 password, but unable to scan bar codes into vault. Would you please add this feature? It would enable me to now have to carry the actual reward cards with me,

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided
Referrer: forum-search:Can you add the ability to scan barcodes into vault for reward cards and licenses?

Comments

• Hi @Brianpfs. Thanks for getting in touch with us!

Adding the ability to scan barcodes for rewards cards would be an awesome feature. We do have an open issue regarding this for our devs to consider, and I'll go ahead and add your vote. :)
    ref: OPA-614

Let us know if you have any other feature requests!

• JonSmith401
    JonSmith401
    Community Member

Please implement this feature! I currently use "Key Ring" for this feature but it would absolutely amazing if 1password could do it! Also, it would be a great way for 1password to set itself apart from other password managers :)

• This is definitely an interesting idea to explore for future development. As this would impact more than just 1Password for Android, we'll need to discuss this with the teams working on 1Password on our other platforms. Thanks for the feedback!

This discussion has been closed.