Please unlock 1Password on your Mac... when using wifi sync are so annoying

sashk
sashk
Community Member
edited March 2016 in iOS

I have Mac which is always on while I am at home. I have an iPhone and iPad. Most of the time, vault on my home Mac is locked, so every freaking time I launch 1Password on my iOS device, it greets me with messages asking me to unlock it. Yeah, right, I will get off toilet comfortable chair while ordering something from amazon to go and unlock my Mac? Nope. Please disable these messages, it annoys me when I have to press on that cancel button. If you can't connect after, let's say 1 week - annoy me, but not earlier.

See annoying message in attached screenshot.

1Password Version: 6.4.640001
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: iOS 9.2.1
Sync Type: wifi

Comments

• AGKyle
    AGKyle
    1Password Alumni
    edited March 2016

Hi @sashk

Thanks for the feedback! We have an improvement report filed for this and I'll add your vote to this. I can't make any promises as to when (or even if) changes will be made here, but do know your voice is heard and some of us on the team would love to see improvements here.

I am sorry it's so frustrating though.

Thank you for helping beta test 1Password for iOS :) We hope you've found some of the fixes in last night's release useful!

ref: OPI-3314

• Winnie
    Winnie
    1Password Alumni

@sashk on behalf of @AGKyle you're very welcome :)

• MrC
    MrC
    Volunteer Moderator

Add my "AAAARRGGGG!!!" to this issue as well. In 2 minutes, I've had to dismiss that darned dialog half a dozen times.

• Winnie
    Winnie
    1Password Alumni

@MrC I added it. Sorry for the troubles and annoyances. We'll do better.

This discussion has been closed.