hey, my company set up a common access, but I lost my access codes. Can you reset my account ?

Options
bor
bor
Community Member
edited March 2016 in Business and Teams

my company (xxxxx) set up accounts (i think even twice: once with xxxxxx.1password.com which every body lost access to) and xxxxxx.1password.com, which I lost access to.
Can you reset / destroy my account so that the account owner can send me an invite again ?

edit: WTF are the support questions public ?

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided
Referrer: kb:forgot-master-password, kb:master-password-not-accepted, kb:special-characters-in-master-password

Comments

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni
    edited March 2016
    Options

@bor: Since you seem to be referring to 1Password for Teams, I've moved this discussion to that category of the forums.

The account owner will be able to remove your account...but a better option would be to have them begin the Recovery process for you:

How to recover a locked-out account.

That will allow you to create a new Master Password and Account Key. I hope this helps. Be sure to let us know if you have any other questions! :)

• bor
    bor
    Community Member
    Options

thx !

• Ben
    Options

On behalf of Brenty you are most welcome.

edit: WTF are the support questions public ?

Yes, these are public forums. This gives us the ability to answer questions in a way that the answers may be meaningful to a number of customers, instead of just one. It makes finding answers to common questions about 1Password much easier. If you have a sensitive matter to discuss, or our reply requires sensitive details to fully address your question, we'll direct you to a more private setting. But most support communication starts here.

Thanks!

Ben

This discussion has been closed.