How do I associate my 1password license that was purchase with a bundle package with my iOS devices?

Options
stein79
stein79
Community Member

I purchase a license with a bundle software package. I am wanting to share that license( unlock pro features) with my iPad, iPhone and Apple Watch. Can I do that? If so how?

Thanks

Matt Stein

1Password Version: 6.1
Extension Version: 4.5.3
OS Version: 10.11.4
Sync Type: iCloud
Referrer: kb:sales-faq

Comments

• hawkmoth
    hawkmoth
    Community Member
    edited March 2016
    Options

@stein79 - do you mean that you have purchased a Mac and Windows bundle for the AgileBits web store? If that is what you mean, you will still also need to buy the Pro features for iOS through the in-app purchase with in the iOS application. Once you have done that on one of your iOS devices, the Pro features will become active on all of your iOS devices that share the same Apole ID.

Licenses for 1Password are sold on a per user and per platform basis. OS X, Windows, and iOS are three separate platforms.

There is one other possibility, though. You posted your question in the Families section of the forum. Does that mean that you have a subscription the the new version, 1Password for Familes? If you do, access to the applications for all supported platforms is included with the monthly price. And, if that is your situation, the Pro features for iOS will activate when you connect your copies of 1Password for iOS to your Families account.

• Megan
    Megan
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Hi @stein79,

Did Hawkmoth's reply answer your question? I think he covered all the bases here, but if have any further questions, we're happy to help.

This discussion has been closed.