Migrated to family account, where do we enter payment?

Options
pheenix11
pheenix11
Community Member

Hi, I was previously using 1Password that I believe was downloaded through the Mac App Store. Upon seeing the new family option I decided to sign up for that. It was a little confusing figuring out how to move everything over from my old vault to the new family vaults (I was afraid of losing things) but everything seems to be working well now, I added my wife and son and it seems to be working great. The only thing is, I don't remember entering a credit card or any kind of payment anywhere when I signed up and I don't see anywhere to add that under the Admin Console except for a reference to adding a credit card in the future under the settings option. Is it free for now and I will be prompted for payment once a trial period ends or did I miss something?

1Password Version: 6.1
Extension Version: 4.5.3
OS Version: OSX 10.11.4
Sync Type: Family

Comments

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Is it free for now and I will be prompted for payment once a trial period ends or did I miss something?

@pheenix11: Exactly. Sorry for the confusion! We haven't added billing yet, and besides, as an early adopter you'll get a few months for free as well (including a credit once you do add your billing information). We'll let you know when you can set it up, so no worries. I'm glad you're enjoying 1Password for Families. Be sure to let us know if you have any other questions! :)

• pheenix11
    pheenix11
    Community Member
    Options

You know you have a good product when people are asking you to take their money!

• Megan
    Megan
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Hi @pheenix11,

We've been absolutely overwhelmed by the positive response to 1Password Families - thanks so much for giving it a try!

If you've got any other questions, you know where to find us. ;)

This discussion has been closed.