get into my vault

Options
mikenjudy
mikenjudy
Community Member

I went to your uses guide to look up something and cannot get into my vault.what do you suggest ?

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided
Referrer: forum-search:I went to your user guide to look up something.Now I can t get back to my primary vault to check my data. What do you recommend ?

Comments

• Vee_AG
    Vee_AG
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Hi @mikenjudy,

Can you describe a bit more about your situation? Are you trying to unlock the 1Password app, or trying to login to your Families account in the web browser? What happens when you try to unlock it? Are you sure you're entering the correct Master Password? Are you seeing any error messages?

The more information you can provide about what you're seeing, the better we'll be able to help you. Thanks in advance!

• mikenjudy
    mikenjudy
    Community Member
    Options

I figured it out. I had to push the star on the left side. Thank you for your help. I have one more question. Is there a way to print your passwords so you have a hard copy?

• Megan
    Megan
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Hi @mikenjudy,

I'm glad to hear you got things sorted out! 1Password for Mac does have an option to print out your records (just use File > Print), but this is not (yet) available in the web interface (and I don't know if it is planned).

Do you have 1Password with your 1Password Families data installed on a desktop computer?

This discussion has been closed.