Do you have return policies corresponding to European law

dahanbn
dahanbn
Community Member
edited March 2016 in Families

Europe has strong consumer rights. Are you aware of them?

http://europa.eu/youreurope/citizens/consumers/shopping/guarantees-returns/index_en.htm

How do you fulfill those rights. Beside guarantee there is for online orders a right to cancel and return your order within 14 days, for any reason and with no justification.

And you as the seller must inform me about that right during the sale transaction. As far as I noticed that doesn't seem to be the case.

Comments

• Hi @dahanbn,

According to that website those laws apply to "the 28 EU member states + Iceland, Liechtenstein and Norway," not Canada where AgileBits operates.

I believe you are aware, but in case you or anyone else reading are not: we have a free 30 day trial period. We do not even require you to enter in any credit card information during this time. So, in this way, we are actually more generous than the 14 days the EU would require if we were subject to the law (which from my reading we are not).

Thanks!

Ben

• Thanks for the update! :) To elaborate a bit, not only do we offer a 30 day free trial, but we also allow cancellation at any time. Your account will remain active until you have a zero balance, at which point your account will go into a "read-only" mode. Your data will remain accessible (read-only) until you renew your subscription.

Thanks!

Ben

This discussion has been closed.