How do I move logins from one vault to another?

salklein
salklein
Community Member

I want to move 30 logins that I now have in Shared to another vault i created called Admin. How do I do that simply?

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided

Comments

• Hey @salklein! Do you have a Mac? Moving items on there is quite easy. To select them all, click one and press Command A on your keyboard. Then click the Item menu and click the Share menu, select your vault, and click Move. The menu looks a bit like this:

Hope that helps. :)

• salklein
    salklein
    Community Member

I don't.

• @salklein Okay what kind of devices do you have? :)

• salklein
    salklein
    Community Member

PC and iPhone 5

• @salklein Great! If you have Windows 10 on your PC, you can move things using our Windows 10 app. Otherwise, you can move the items on your iPhone, but you'll need to do so individually. When you tap an item, tap Move and copy, then select the vault you'd like to move it to.

• Marshall Rose
    Marshall Rose
    Community Member

@penderworth - on my mac desktop, i have the item>share menu item, but all items are greyed-out. i have manage permission for all the vaults. any ideas as to why they are grey? thanks!

• Marshall Rose
    Marshall Rose
    Community Member

@penderworth - never mind, i figured out the access control issue. sorry for the bother... thanks!

• @Marshall Rose Glad to hear! Thanks for checking in and letting us know you're all set. :)

This discussion has been closed.