1Password Extension does not find any entries in any browser

Options

I have been using 1Password for years. Recently, on only one of my computers (the iPad, iPhone & other laptop work fine), the extensions do not find the logins for any sites unless I create them again. I have re-installed everything (1Password, browser extensions for Chrome/Safari). Does anyone have any clues on what I could do to fix this?

1Password Version: 1Password 6 Version 6.1 (610005) AgileBits Store
Extension Version: 4.5.5
OS Version: OS X 10.11.13
Sync Type: Dropbox

Comments

• littlebobbytables
    littlebobbytables
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Hi @scottythebody,

I don't know if it will show anything but it may be worth checking a diagnostic report out. One or two items might have been one thing but the idea that it can't see any Login items at all would indicate something may be damaged on this copy of 1Password. With a little luck the diagnostic report will highlight any issues.

This guide will assist in creating the diagnostic report.

Please do not post your Diagnostics Report in the forums

The email address you will want to use is support+forum@agilebits.com.

When sending the diagnostic report to the address above it would help immensely if you could include a link to this thread and your forum handle so we can connect the two.

Once you've sent the report a post here with the ticket ID will help us to keep an eye out for it. With access to the report we should be able to better assist you :smile:

• scottythebody
    scottythebody
    Community Member
    Options

For your reference, your support ID is [#LAS-99687-835]. Please include this ID in the subject of any followup emails so we'll know they're from you.

• jxpx777
    jxpx777
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Hi, @scottythebody. I located your email and I see that @SeanFoster has already replied. Let's continue the discussion there. Thanks!

--
    Jamie Phelps
    Code Wrangler @ AgileBits

This discussion has been closed.