Operating system upgraded to El Capitan - can't find 1 Password contents

marypatsherman
marypatsherman
Community Member

I upgraded my operating system to El Capitan; the, also upgraded 1 Password 5 to 1 Password 6. Now, I can't find my 1 Password contents. Help!

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: 1 Password 6
OS Version: OS X El Capitan
Sync Type: Not Provided
Referrer: ug:mac/, kb:faq

Comments

• Pilar
    Pilar
    1Password Alumni

Hi @marypatsherman,

This got posted twice, so I removed one of them to keep the conversation and the help in one place. I hope your problem gets solved soon! :chuffed:

• Hi @marypatsherman

I'm sorry to hear about the trouble! To best help you track down your data I'd like to ask you to create a Diagnostics Report from your Mac:

Sending Diagnostics Reports (Mac)

Attach the Diagnostics Report(s) to an email message addressed to support+forum@agilebits.com.

Please do not post your Diagnostics Report(s) in the forums, but please do include a link to this thread in your email, along with your forum handle so that we can "connect the dots" when we see your Diagnostics Report(s) in our inbox.

You should receive an automated reply from our BitBot assistant with a Support ID number. Please post that number here so we can track down the report(s) and ensure that this issue is dealt with quickly. :)

Once we see the report we should be able to better assist you. Thanks very much!

Ben

• marypatsherman
    marypatsherman
    Community Member

HBV-24743-621

• Thanks, @marypatsherman. We've received your report and will be back with you via email soon.

Ben

ref: HBV-24743-621

• marypatsherman
    marypatsherman
    Community Member

Thank you, I'll look for it!

• Drew_AG
    Drew_AG
    1Password Alumni

:+1: :)

This discussion has been closed.