I bought in the Apple Store. I need my license to be able to activate the Windows version.

I need to know my license in order to activate the windows version.

1Password Version: 6.1
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided
Referrer: kb-search:apple store windows, kb:purchase-verification, kb:add-license

Comments

• Hi @alobos,

Please email us your proof of purchase at support+licenses@agilebits.com and we'll help you with the Windows license.

• alobos
    alobos
    Community Member

I did the install of the website version but the license says "Bought from the App Store". I need my license to activate the windows version.

1Password Version: Not Provided
    Extension Version: Not Provided
    OS Version: Not Provided
    Sync Type: Not Provided
    Referrer: kb-search:license apple store, kb-search:faq ios.html, kb:add-license, kb-search:mac app store license, kb:switch-from-mac-app-store

• Drew_AG
    Drew_AG
    1Password Alumni

Hi @alobos,

I noticed you posted your question about this in both our Mac forum and Windows forum. To avoid confusion, I've merged them together into the same discussion in our Windows forum, where Mike has already replied to you.

Licensing works very differently with the Mac App Store of 1Password, because when you purchase an app from the App Store, that's tied to your Apple ID - so you don't need any kind of license key to activate it. If you need a license for the Windows version of 1Password, we can help you out with that - just send us an email with a copy of your receipt from the Mac App Store, as Mike mentioned. Thanks! :)

• alobos
    alobos
    Community Member

Oh thanks!!! I will.

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni

Thanks! I see that we've received your email, so we can continue the conversation there. We'll get back to you shortly! :)

ref: ZSY-54893-951

This discussion has been closed.