Buy 1Password How many desktops?

Seltrecht
Seltrecht
Community Member

Hi
I will buy 1password in your store, but i asm me for how many desktops i can use the license? I have a MacBook and a Win10 PC.
I Neid one ore two license?

Best Regards
Dirk

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided

Comments

• danco
    danco
    Volunteer Moderator

There has been a fairly recent change in the licencing terms.

I understand that if you buy now, the licence covers both Mac and Windows (but iOS and Android are separate). The licence now covers only one person, but applies to all that person's machines.

• Seltrecht
    Seltrecht
    Community Member

I have it understood as such. But I am not sure.

• That is correct, yes. A 1Password license now allows one individual to use 1Password on any number of Macs or Windows PCs. It does not include the Pro/Premium in-app purchases for iOS and Android, respectively.

A 1Password for Families subscription allows up to 5 people to use 1Password on any of our supported platforms (Mac, Windows 10, iOS, and Android), and does include the Pro/Premium in-app purchases.

I hope that helps!

Ben

• CSSMEM
    CSSMEM
    Community Member
    edited April 2016

I bought 1Password for Mac on March 12, 2016. Your new license structure that went into effect on March 22, 2016 permits a person with a license to use it on both their Macs and Windows PCs. How do I upgrade my license to use 1Password on both my Mac and Windows PC. I paid $49.99. Can I pay an additional $15.00 to upgrade?

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni

@CSSMEM: Just shoot us an email at support+licenses@agilebits.com with a copy of your receipt and we'll see what we can do to help! :)

This discussion has been closed.