"file downloaded" glitch in Documents [confirmed issue]

iamecho
iamecho
Community Member
edited April 2016 in iOS

I updated last night to iOS 6.4 (640004). If you go into the Documents category and then select any document, the words "File Downloaded" shifts down a font size. View Document stays the same, but File Downloaded scales down.
Easily reproducible!

P.S. Are these the sorts of things you want reported or is this just too trivial?

1Password Version: 6.4 (640004)
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Famillies

Comments

• sjk
    sjk
    1Password Alumni

Hi @iamecho,

Thanks for discovering and reporting this. We welcome any issues you'd like to report, whether or not they seem trivial. :)

I was also able to easily reproducible this on an iPhone 5c but, interesting, not on an iPad Air 2. That's a clue it might be device-specific; which type of device(s) does it happen on for you?

I've filed a bug for this; thanks again for reporting it!

ref: OPI-3469

• iamecho
    iamecho
    Community Member

@sjk My iPhone 6S shows the shift but NOT my iPad 4 mini. I think you're on to something re: devices. I didn't think to check my iPad mini but will from now on if reporting something. Thanks.

• sjk
    sjk
    1Password Alumni

Thanks for the quick follow-up, @iamecho. I've updated the bug report details to include those differences you've mentioned, which supports the possibility of this being limited to non-iPad devices rather than something display-specific.

I didn't think to check my iPad mini but will from now on if reporting something.

Any multi-device testing you can do is appreciated but don't let that be an inconvenience. :)

More often I'll first notice issues with 1Password on an iPad, then check if they're reproducible on an iPhone.

Enjoy the rest of your weekend and have a great week!

• iamecho
    iamecho
    Community Member
    edited April 2016

@sjk Just a quick follow up to this discussion. I updated to iOS 6.4 (640005) and the glitch is now showing on my iPad mini 4 (and still showing on iPhone 6S after latest beta iOS update).

• Winnie
    Winnie
    1Password Alumni

Thanks for the update @iamecho. I am able to reproduce this on my iPhone 6 plus as well.

This discussion has been closed.