1password for windows 10 does not want to accept the master password to the dropbox stored vault

Options
PHactotum
PHactotum
Community Member
edited April 2023 in 1Password 7 for Windows

Trying to convert to 1Password for Families.
Have 1Password for Windows version 4.6.0.604 installed
Just installed 1Password for Windows 10
Logged into the team account
Open existing file and point it at the folder in Dropbox
Ask for the master password, enter it same as I always do
Rejects the password, but gives the correct suggestion
Does the vault format need to be converted from agilechain to OPVault?
Do I need to close 1Password Windows 4?

1Password Version: 4.6.0.604
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Windows 10 version 1511
Sync Type: Dropbox
Referrer: kb:teams-families-migrate, kb:switch-to-opvault, kb:teams-families-migrate

Comments

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni
    Options

@PHactotum: Are you certain you're selecting the same vault in Dropbox? The 1Password for Windows 10 beta app does support both AgileKeychain and OPVault, but be sure to update to the latest version we released earlier. Let me know what you find. I look forward to hearing back from you! :)

• MikeT
    edited April 2016
    Options

Hi @PHactotum,

We broke the support for the AgileKeychain vaults in the latest 1Password for Windows 10 betas, it won't unlock it at the moment. We're working on an update to fix this ASAP.

For now, keep using the regular desktop program for the local vaults until we fix this.

PS: I've moved your thread to our Windows 10 Beta forum.

• @PHactotum sorry for the trouble with the last update, a fix has been made available. Please "Check for updates" in the Store app to get it faster.

• PHactotum
    PHactotum
    Community Member
    Options

Thank you, the update has worked.

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Excellent! Thanks for the update. On behalf of Sergey, you are most welcome! I'm glad to hear that all is well. It sounds like you should be all set, but don't hesitate to reach out if we can be of further assistance. We're always here to help! :)

This discussion has been closed.