I cannot log into 1password on my PC

Homerj222
Homerj222
Community Member
edited April 2023 in 1Password 7 for Windows

After reading instructions, I open Dropbox and am presented with the following, Apps, 1password, default, then band 0 thru 9 and A thru F and folders and profile. Windows cannot not open anything and it never prompts to open 1password. What am I missing please. Thanks Frank

1Password Version: Windows 10 beta
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Windows 10
Sync Type: Dropbox
Referrer: forum-search:I cannot log into 1password on my PC

Comments

• MikeT
    edited April 2016

Hi @Homerj222,

Select the 1Password.opvault folder but do not go further here, instead press the Select Folder button on the bottom, and you should be presented with the unlock dialog.

• Homerj222
    Homerj222
    Community Member

Uh, there is no select folder option

• Homerj222
    Homerj222
    Community Member

:) wow, I knew I was missing something. I just needed to click on I have my data somewhere else not click on sign into 1password. Solved. Thanks for your help Mike.

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni

Ah, excellent! Thanks for the update. On behalf of MikeT, you are most welcome! I'm sorry for the confusion!

The "plain language" we're using in the app is really great for a lot of people, but I'll admit that as a long-time tech nerd I sometimes get confused when the computer speaks normal English like that. :lol:

It sounds like you should be all set, but don't hesitate to reach out if we can be of further assistance. We're always here to help! :)

This discussion has been closed.