I want to use Druva Sync (similar to Dropbox) to sync my password vault - how?

Mark_Cr
Mark_Cr
Community Member

Long story short: My company supplied computer doesn't do DropBox; so I am looking for solutions to sync my password vault between the laptop, my android tablet, and my iPhone... using Druva as the base sharing platform.

I'm not seeing an option (or not figuring out how to do it) to move my vault on the mobile devices to my Druva folder.

Thanks.

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided
Referrer: kb-search:druva, kb-search:android, kb:starting-over, ug:android/, ug:android/requirements

Comments

• Hi @Mark_Cr! Thanks for your support. :)

1Password for Mac, Windows and Android supports folder sync that allows you to sync to a specific folder on the local filesystem. This is not an option on the iPhone because of the restrictions on the iOS platform. This means you should be able to sync using Druva on your computer and Android devices, but you’ll need to use an option like Wi-Fi sync on your iPhone.

The other aspect of using Druva is to understand 1Password does not natively support this method for syncing your data. That means you’ll need to manage certain cases on your own. For example, what happens when you make different changes on multiple devices and they all connect to the Internet at the same time to sync? It's important that your sync solution can properly handle conflicts in cases like this so you don’t lose any data in the process.

If you’re open to other sync options, I would recommend checking out Wi-Fi sync for all of your devices or 1Password for Families.

We would be happy to assist you with the solution you choose. Let us know and we will continue from there!

This discussion has been closed.