No content is shown for OPVault files via Dropbox. [Confirmed, will be fixed in the next update]

Quark987
Quark987
Community Member
edited April 2023 in 1Password 7 for Windows

Hi,

I'm running 1password on my ipad, PC and windows 10 mobile phone... However recently i can see NO information about any record on my phone... I can see all my items, however when i choose one of them, i can only see the header of the item, not any details (on my phone). This renders 1password on the phone absolutely useless :(.

I'm running the latest version on my phone...

/lars

Comments

• Hi @Quark987,

Are you running the same Windows 10 Beta app on your PC or your PC is not running Windows 10? I'm curious if you're seeing the same issue on the PC as you do on your mobile phone?

Did you recently change your master password or anything like that?

• Quark987
    Quark987
    Community Member

Hi Mike,
    I'm running the desktop version on my pc (version 4.6.0.604). My pc is running windows 10. My ipad is also running a released/stable version og 1password... I only see the problem on my phone (windows 10 mobile, and only after the latest build updates).

Just for "the fun of it", i installed the universal app version of 1password for my windows 10 PC, and it has the exact same issue asmy phone.

We've been working closely together before, so please say the word if you need to see this in a remote sessiion.

/Lars

• Hi @Quark987,

Great, thanks for trying the beta app on your PC, that will help us narrow it down. Could you email us your 1Password logs, so we can see what's going on.

1. Open Edge and type op://log in the address bar

2. 1Password will open up its log window, click on the Mail icon on the bottom to email the logs to us and make sure the logs are included as file attachments.

If you do not see any attachments, go back to 1Password's log window and click on ... icon instead to select Open the crashes folder. Select the most recent files and zip it up to email it to us at support+windows@agilebits.com

Could you also include your forum username and the link to this thread, so we can connect the thread to the email.

Thanks!

• MikeT
    edited April 2016

I got your email and I've replied to it, thanks!

ref: KHF-18833-359

• charleswfoxwendellgr
    charleswfoxwendellgr
    Community Member

I'm experiencing the same issue, on both my PC and Windows Phone. Both are Windows 10 Insider Preview 14328. I'd thought the issue occurred when I tried the dark app mode, but that may have been coincidence. I can attach a phone screenshot if that would be helpful.

BTW, when will we be able to create new passwords in the desktop beta app (UWP)?

• Hi @charleswfoxwendellgr,

Thanks for letting us know. Am I correct to assume you're using the OPVault file in the app?

If yes, we've added some fixes related to this issue a while ago and we've been trying to get the new update out for everyone to use but there's a problem in the Windows Store. We're working with Microsoft on this and as soon as this is resolved, the next update should have this fixed.

As for editing support for the local AgileKeychain and OPVault files, it's on our list to implement but we don't have a timeframe on this. Editing support is available for 1Password accounts already.

• charleswfoxwendellgr
    charleswfoxwendellgr
    Community Member

Right, it is an OPvault file. The fix will apply to both desktop and Windows phone?

Thanks for letting me know.

• MikeT
    edited April 2016

Hi @charleswfoxwendellgr,

Yes, this is a single universal app that runs on both desktop and mobile (and HoloLens...), so the fix applies everywhere.

This discussion has been closed.