What's the recommended way to get Family-type functionality if someone is already (and needs to keep) running Teams for a company? The two options that spring immediately to mind are either: Run both Teams and Family at the same time, or Run only Teams, but pay for two entirely separate teams, one business, and one personal
Some questions then:
- Q1. Can Teams and Family run alongside each other at all? i.e. Can their vaults be used from within the same 1PW App? This would probably be the simplest solution, but I'm bracing to have my heart broken by hearing that it isn't possible yet.
- Q2. What can Teams do that Family can't? Even if they can run alongside each other, maybe using only Teams but paying for multiple teams is still worth considering.
- Q3. How much does Teams cost versus Family? i.e. Even if even if they can run together, and even if Teams *does* have enough extra coolness that I might feel could be useful for my non-business use, still I'm not made of money. I already know that Family is $1/person/month (with a minimum of 5 people). But although I use (and administer) Teams, I can't find out how much we're paying for it. Is it still free-because-its-in-Beta? If so, whats it going to cost. If not, where do I find pricing info, either in my own account, or on your website?
But finally, assuming the Multiple Teams option is either necessary (because Family and Team wont co-exist), or functionally desirable and financially tolerable:
- Q4. Are Multiple Teams really completely separate? That is, other than me paying for both, and having admin accounts on both, are the two team accounts at what tax people would call "arms length"?
- Q5. Are Multiple Teams actually usable from within a single 1PW app? This must be the case, surely? But I just want to check.
 I suppose technically a third could be "Run only Teams and include my family members as a Group within the overall company Team", but that's a non-starter from a legal, data security, not to mention business common-sense point of view. Another non-option would be to convert my current Team to Family and do everything in Family. I think that makes no more sense than the everything-in-one-Team option.
1Password Version: 6.2.1 (621001) Mac App Store
Extension Version: 4.5.5
OS Version: OS X 10.11.4
Sync Type: Not Provided