.htaccess authentication

voxen06
edited December 1969 in iOS
Hi

I'm about to purchase 1password Pro for iPad but I need to be sure this feature is supported. I'm accessing several company's back-offices that have Apache (.htaccess) authentication, followed by the back-office user/password authentication.

Is 1password able to auto login over .htaccess authentication, then fill the page's user/password?

Thanks for your response.

Comments

• Nik
    Nik
    1Password Alumni
    edited December 1969
    Welcome to the forums, voxen06. HTTP auth is no problem. I just tested a couple of my cPanel sites to make sure.
  • voxen06
    edited December 1969
    Thanks for your reply.

I purchased 1password Pro for iPad but I'm confused to make it work with my back-office access.

I filled the "username" and "password" fields with the HTTP authentication values, and it works. The embedded web browser displays my back-office login page where another username/password needs to be entered. So I've added them below the username/password in the 1password profile and set the as "standard field", but this doesn't work.

So far I'm able to pass the HTTP prompt but the page user/password is not filled automatically.

The back-office login page has 2 fields like this:
    <input type="text" name="user">
    <input type="password" name="pass">

How should I setup the 1password profile to make it pass the HTTP autentication then the login page?

Thanks for your help
  • voxen06
    edited December 1969
    Works perfect! Thanks.
  • Nik
    Nik
    1Password Alumni
    edited December 1969
    Glad to hear it, thanks for the update!
This discussion has been closed.