Login Multi-part Username - example Shaw Direct

I cannot get 1Password to save both fields of the user account number required for login to Shaw Direct. It will save one part of the field, or the other, but will not remember both and thus will not fill both in.

I have tried deleting the current login and starting anew, but this does not help.

Jim Cornell
Kelowna BC

1Password Version: 6.21
Extension Version: 4.5.5
OS Version: OS X 10.11.4
Sync Type: Dropbox
Referrer: forum-search:Login Multi-part Username - example Shaw Direct

Comments

• Drew_AG
    Drew_AG
    1Password Alumni

Hi @Jim_Kel,

Thanks for writing in for help with this! I hope you don't mind, but I've moved your message to our "Saving and Filling in Browsers" forum.

I tested this myself by going to http://www.shawdirect.ca/ and clicking the 'My Account' link, then filled in the fields and saved a new Login item. As far as I can tell, everything is being saved correctly - but that might not be obvious because a Login item only displays one username field and one password field at the top of the details. If you click on the 'show web form details' button in that Login item, you should see the rest of the information that was saved from the sign-in form.

Have you tried using the Login item you saved in order to fill the sign-in form on that website? If you sign out of that site and then sign in again by having 1Password fill the details, it should fill all three fields correctly. Please let us know how it goes, thanks! :)

• Jim_Kel
    Jim_Kel
    Community Member

Drew,
    You're right!

When I recreated the login field, it looked just like all of the 5 previous versions, which did not work. But I had not clicked on Show Details - so I didn't even test it.

But it works fine - thanks.

Jim

• littlebobbytables
    littlebobbytables
    1Password Alumni

Hi @Jim_Kel,

I'm happy to hear Drew was able to help shed some light on this one :smile: If you have any other questions please don't hesitate to ask.

This discussion has been closed.