Functionality Quirks for Windows 10 Beta

Options
Zach
Zach
Community Member
edited April 2023 in 1Password 7 for Windows

First off, I love the new 1Password for families... On my mac and iPhone and can't wait for the full desktop app to be released for windows.

In the meantime I have a few issues with the way the Windows 10 Beta version works:

• As far as I can tell there is no "All Vaults" view to allow you to search across all vaults.
  • When you search for something it might return like 4 items, maybe login information for a site plus extra entries for secret question answers. When you click on one of the items returned it displays it in the right pane, but resets your search results on the left to go back to the default list.
  • When I click on a field to copy the value, if the field is not already highlighted but i'm clicking where the "copy" link will appear, the field reacts by bouncing in so I think it's copied but it's not. I have to click a second time on the copy link to actually copy it, then I get the expanding animation and the value is actually copied.
    ** I'd really like to not have to click twice to copy a value.

1Password Version: 2016.4.900
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Windows 10
Sync Type: family

Comments

• @Zach thanks for sharing your feedback with us!

All vaults is something we are looking forward to implement sooner than later, and today's update bring us one step closer to that with reworked vault switcher.

Search context is currently lost with every navigation, that is also on the radar and we hope to address it soon. As a matter of fact search and all vaults are going to be highly depending on each other.

The copy issue is annoying, I agree. The good news is that item viewer is in the queue for improvements too. I'll make sure we simplify copy experience when we get there.

• Zach
    Zach
    Community Member
    Options

@SergeyTheAgile Thanks for the quick response!

• We just released an update after a long delay, while issues you have listed are not addressed there, there are other changes that you might want to try (vault switcher and account/vault management for example) and provide feedback on :)

This discussion has been closed.