Identity filling fails on broadwayseries.secure.force.com

This discussion was created from comments split from: 1Password Super Slow when filling in web forms from Identities.

Comments

• FogCityNative
    FogCityNative
    Community Member

Here is yet another web form that 1Password chokes on. Wouldn't fill First Name, Last Name or Address. I send these to you not to complain. We already know you know that certain web sites just don't work well with Identities. I send them to you so you can have lots of different sites to test using your potential solutions. So when you do finally come up with a solution, it will have a better chance of actually working properly (or should i say as intended)

https://broadwayseries.secure.force.com/signup/?cfid=a05A000000OoTPeIAN

• jxpx777
    jxpx777
    1Password Alumni

Thanks, @FogCityNative. I've split this into a new thread since it wasn't directly related to the previous topic. I do see the same failure that you're seeing. I have opened a ticket to investigate things and see how we can improve. Normally, we look at things like field name and id and labels. In this case, the labels aren't proper <label> tags that are attached to the <input> element, and the id's for the "label" and <input> element are basically gibberish. My guess is that this is done to prevent bots from filling out the form multiple times. That being said, I do see something that looks promising so all hope is not lost. :)

--
    Jamie Phelps
    Code Wrangler @ AgileBits

ref: BRAIN-211

This discussion has been closed.