Wifi Sync Frequently Requires Phone Restart to Work

TheDetective
TheDetective
Community Member
edited April 2016 in Android

I am running Windows 10 Home on my laptop and have a Moto E 1st Gen running android 4.4.4. Wifi sync regularly stops working and the only way I can get it to work again is to restart my phone. I have tried restarting 1Password on both the phone and computer, and I have also tried clearing the 1password cache on my phone. Also, anytime the sync is successful, it asks my to re enter my master password both on my pc and my phone. Is that normal?

1Password Version: 6.3.1b1
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided
Referrer: forum-search:wifi sync

Comments

• saad
    edited April 2016

Hey @TheDetective! I’m sorry to hear Wi-Fi sync occasionally stops working on your phone. I’m not sure what’s going on yet, but I love to find out and help fix it.

To help us get a better understanding of sync, I like to ask you to create a Diagnostics Report from your Android device after sync stops working:

Sending Diagnostics Reports (Android)

Attach the Diagnostics Report(s) to an email message addressed to [email protected].

Please do not post your Diagnostics Report(s) in the forums, but please do include a link to this thread in your email, along with your forum handle so that we can "connect the dots" when we see your Diagnostics Report(s) in our inbox.

You should receive an automated reply from our BitBot assistant with a Support ID number. Please post that number here so we can track down the report(s) and ensure that this issue is dealt with quickly. :)

As for your second question, Wi-Fi sync with 1Password for Windows requires you to enter your Master Password on both devices for sync.

This discussion has been closed.