iOS App Forgets Account & iOS Integration Shows Gray Rectangle

Options
pwquimby
pwquimby
Community Member

When running the newest iOS client (6.4 released April 27) on an iPad, I encounter the following:
1. If something logs me out of the iOS app, when I run it again, I must go through the entire account re-adding process because there is no account on the device.
2. If I use the QR code, the password is accepted but then says "Team Member Already Added ... You can add team members from other teams."
3. The only solution is to delete the entire app, redownload, and I then get one login before I must do this again.

On a possibly related note, I found this out because I went to integrate the iOS extension into my own app.
1. When I click the 1Password button in my app, which calls [OnePasswordExtension sharedExtension] findLoginForURLString:, I get the popup choice of password manager.
2. When I click the 1Password button, a rounded gray screen appears where I expect my passwords to be.

It is unclear to me if these two issues are related, or if the second issue is due to a mistake on my part as an integrator. (The website field for the password I have in my vault matches exactly the url passed into findLoginForURLString:.

1Password Version: 6.4
Extension Version: 6.4
OS Version: iOS 9.3.1
Sync Type: Team

Comments

• AGKyle
    AGKyle
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Hi @pwquimby

Can you please recreate this scenario and then send in a diagnostics report to our support email? I'd love to make sure we get this looked at.

Sending Diagnostics Reports (iOS)

Attach the Diagnostics Report(s) to an email message addressed to support+forum@agilebits.com.

Please do not post your Diagnostics Report(s) in the forums, but please do include a link to this thread in your email, along with your forum handle so that we can "connect the dots" when we see your Diagnostics Report(s) in our inbox.

You should receive an automated reply from our BitBot assistant with a Support ID number. Please post that number here so we can track down the report(s) and ensure that this issue is dealt with quickly. :)

Once we see the report we should be able to better assist you. Thanks very much!

This discussion has been closed.