Dropbox Sync Not responding

romeowhiskey
romeowhiskey
Community Member

Hi There

My dropbox sync configuration 'disappeared'.

Specifically, I had it configured and working well, and then it stopped syncing, and when I looked in sync preferences it was showing as 'sync with none'.

When I select sync with drop box, and select the keychain file, and click continue, nothing happens. It just sits on the file select screen. Both the cancel and continue buttons are available. Just nothing happens.

Dropbox is happily syncing my files and folders, including my 1password folder containing these files.

Please help!

1Password Version: 6.2.1
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: OS X 10.11.4
Sync Type: Dropbox

Comments

• khad
    khad
    1Password Alumni

Hi @romeowhiskey,

Thanks for taking the time to contact us. I'm sorry that you are having some trouble.

Does the issue persist if you restart your Mac?

If so, I'd like to ask you to create a Diagnostics Report from your Mac:

Sending Diagnostics Reports (Mac)

Attach the Diagnostics Report(s) to an email message addressed to support+forum@agilebits.com.

Please do not post your Diagnostics Report(s) in the forums, but please do include a link to this thread in your email, along with your forum handle so that we can "connect the dots" when we see your Diagnostics Report(s) in our inbox.

You should receive an automated reply from our BitBot assistant with a Support ID number. Please post that number here so we can track down the report(s) and ensure that this issue is dealt with quickly. :)

Once we see the report we should be able to better assist you. Thanks very much!

• romeowhiskey
    romeowhiskey
    Community Member

Hi @khad - I've sent the diagnostics report.

JDW-62961-961

Cheers

RW

• khad
    khad
    1Password Alumni
    edited April 2016

Perfect. Thanks! We'll work with you via email until everything is resolved so that we are not duplicating efforts or creating any confusion.
    ref: JDW-62961-961

This discussion has been closed.