the password got changed, i can't reinstall because now saying I need for family or team

olivert1018
olivert1018
Community Member

The password got changed, I am trying to reinstall or look in keychain of iCloud to see what it was. But now it is saying i need Team or Family 1Password?????

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided
Referrer: forum-search:the master password got changed on my 1Password on my iPhone--everytime I try to reinstall it is ask

Comments

• Drew_AG
    Drew_AG
    1Password Alumni

Hi @olivert1018,

I'm sorry you're having some trouble with 1Password!

I'm afraid I don't quite understand exactly what you're seeing that says you need a Teams/Families account. Can you please give us some more details about that? Did you delete & reinstall the 1Password app on your iOS device and are getting stuck during the setup process? If possible, it would be great if you could take a screenshot of that. To include it in your reply, simply click the document button in the top of the comment field, and select the file you wish to share:

Just make sure no private data is showing in the screenshot. Once we see that, I'm sure we'll have a much better understanding of what's going on. Thanks in advance! :)

This discussion has been closed.