Missing details on older items

Kristian
Kristian
Community Member
edited April 2023 in 1Password 7 for Windows

Hello,

while I am testing the Windows 10 Beta App, I noticed some items without any details. Most of the items are from the category "bonus program card" or "Software license" and the items are older (from 2013 and older).

In 1Password 4 for Windows I can see all details. I use the agilekeychain format.

Regards, Kristian

1Password Version: 2016.4.2600
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Windows 10 10586.218
Sync Type: Dropbox

Comments

• Hi @Kristian,

That might have to do with the template version created back in 1Password 1.x for Windows.

Can you locate these items in 1Password 4 for Windows, click on the edit icon and then press OK to save it without making any changes.

Now, try to sync the vault in the 1Password Beta for Windows 10 app, is it showing the data now?

• Kristian
    Kristian
    Community Member

Hi,

thank you for your reply. You solution works. Does that mean, that I have to check my 350 items or can I execute a converter or something else?

• Hi @Kristian,

We don't have any tools right now to automate this. You would only have to handle the items created prior to 2013.

What you can do to speed this up is: press Control + E to edit, press enter right away to save, and then press the down arrow to select the next item, repeat with the same keyboard shortcuts until you clear all of the 2013 items.

We'd like to fix this on the import, so I'll file a bug report on this.

• Kristian
    Kristian
    Community Member

Okay, thank you.

• On behalf of Mike, you're welcome.

This discussion has been closed.