How do I change a teams account to a Families account?

Options
mgiampapa
mgiampapa
Community Member

I had created a team back in January and have been using it. I finally got my wife to set it up and we decided we like it, but when I went to look at the subscription options there doesn't seem to be a way to change to a 1password family account which launched after I had done the initial setup.

Is there a way we can switch our team account to a more appropriate family account?

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided
Referrer: kb:teams-families-migrate

Comments

• Jacob
    Options

Hi @mgiampapa! I'd be happy to help you switch things, whatever the case may be. I didn't find a license or 1Password account under the email you signed up with on this forum. How are you using 1Password right now? If you could provide some info about where you got the app, or how you got started, I can direct you to the right path. :wink: Thanks!

• mgiampapa
    mgiampapa
    Community Member
    edited May 2016
    Options

Apparently I singed in to the forum with the wrong Google account... I sent an email to support from the right account. Thank you!

• Pilar
    Pilar
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Hi @mgiampapa,

On behalf of @penderworth, you're welcome! Please let us know if there's anything else we can do for you :chuffed:

• jobalexander
    jobalexander
    Community Member
    edited May 2016
    Options

Hi,

@penderworth or @Pilar I have the same issue but I setup a team account without knowing that there was a Family option.

Any help converting my account will be much appreciated.

Thanks

• MaxSiegel
    MaxSiegel
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Hi @jobalexander! You can email us at support@1password.com, and we'd be happy to help you out there. :)

All the best,
    Max

• jobalexander
    jobalexander
    Community Member
    Options

@maxrsiegel I was sent an email but the instructions seem to be outdated given that there is no longer a button that allows a team account to be transitioned to a Family account under the Admin console.

Thanks,
    Job

• MaxSiegel
    MaxSiegel
    1Password Alumni
    Options

@jobalexander Oh no problem at all, I see you emailed us earlier today. We'll talk to you soon and keep the conversation going over email.

Thanks,
    Max

ref: FKC-89981-297

This discussion has been closed.