Lost Pro features after updating to 6.4 (640010) [fixed in 641002]

13»

Comments

• Wildcat_1
    Wildcat_1
    Community Member

@MrRooni thanks so much for the clarification, much appreciated !

• And just like that we should be back in business. @Wildcat_1, can you confirm that you're seeing 1Password 6.4.1 showing up in TestFlight now?

• Wildcat_1
    Wildcat_1
    Community Member

@MrRooni Seeing it and installing it now. Thanks and will report back

• Thank you!

• hazmat
    hazmat
    Community Member

I see 6.4.1 in TestFlight. Does this fix the Pro features? If not, I'll wait until there's a fix for that.

• Wildcat_1
    Wildcat_1
    Community Member

@MrRooni Ok first of, just installing the new beta over the old does not restore purchases, still fails (wanted to try this anyway for completeness). Then reinstalled app store version, restored purchases, which worked of course then installed the new 6.4.1 over the top from TF. Tried restoring, came up with a sandbox error, then asked me to sign in which I did, unfortunately failed restoring pro features again :(

So I created a diags report for you and sent it in, just waiting for the support identifier and will post here

• Wildcat_1
    Wildcat_1
    Community Member

@MrRooni #KGR-41524-383 is the identifier for you

• FolsomRider
    FolsomRider
    Community Member
    edited May 2016

OK, was able to get 6.4.1 via Test Flight. Had previously downgraded to the App Store version.

Installed 6.4.1 beta, attempted to Restore Purchase, failed, same error. Generated and sent a diagnostics report. support ID is [#ICG-22576-282]

• rctneil
    rctneil
    Community Member

Just sent a diagnostics report in from me: [#XEF-71135-345]

• Winnie
    Winnie
    1Password Alumni

Thank you all for sending in your Diagnostic Reports. That helped us a great deal with understanding why you are all experiencing the turned of Pro Features. We are working on a solution. Please stay tuned!

• FolsomRider
    FolsomRider
    Community Member

My diagnostics report has engaged the AgileBits Support team in an ongoing email discussion. I'm being asked to find the 1Password invoice in my iTunes purchase history.

I don’t have time to click thru pages and pages of purchases to try to find the 1Password purchases.

This purchase history has no way to search for product or dollar amount. There is a way to jump to a specific month, but I don’t have any guess as to what month to jump to.

There is no issue here with the current shipping version, the issue happens using the beta installed with Test Flight. Sure seems to be a bug with the beta or with Test Flight. This is a new problem, it was not present until very recently.

• ollifi
    ollifi
    Community Member

@FolsomRider just go to Mail, and search for "1Password". For me it immediately displayed the pro features invoice.

• Wildcat_1
    Wildcat_1
    Community Member

I would agree with @FolsomRider on the 2 comments that 1) this is not an issue relating to purchase as clearly this (restoration of pro features) still works for us 1Password customers that re-download the app store version (non TF) without issue and 2) that this problem has only surfaced in the most recent TF beta's and was not present before. Therefore either some change on the backend of TF's structure or some regression in the latest betas (maybe even a combination of both) is more likely the culprit at this time IMO.

• FolsomRider
    FolsomRider
    Community Member

Update this morning, I reinstalled the 6.4.1 beta again and the issue is no longer present -- the Pro features are working.

• Winnie
    Winnie
    1Password Alumni

@FolsomRider thanks for posting this update! I assume you had the App Store version installed when you installed the latest 6.4.1 beta - right? Glad to hear we've got this fixed up.

• hazmat
    hazmat
    Community Member

Same here!

• FolsomRider
    FolsomRider
    Community Member

@Winnie - yes, I had the App Store version installed, reinstalled the latest 6.4.1 beta using TestFlight.

• Winnie
    Winnie
    1Password Alumni

@FolsomRider perfect! Thanks so much for confirming!

So everyone affected by this should install the App Store version, restore the Pro Features and then install the latest 6.4.1 beta on top to be able to use the Pro Features as a TestFlight 1Password beta tester.

Thanks everyone for helping and reporting!

This discussion has been closed.