I am unable to copy password from 1 Password to a banking site in ICICI Bank for personal banking.

Options

I was using 1password in icicibank in india for online banking. Now i am not able to copy the password in to the site.The only option is to actually type the password with keyboard. This defeats the purpose of 1Password as it is not possible to type difficult password instead of copying it. Any solution! this was working very well before the recent update.

1Password Version: 6.2.1
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: OS X L CAPITAN
Sync Type: I.Cloud
Referrer: forum-search:I am unable to copy password from 1 Password to a banking site in ICICI Bank for personal banking.

Comments

• Drew_AG
    Drew_AG
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Hi @nkumargupta,

I hope you don't mind, but I've moved your message to our "Saving and Filling in Browsers" forum. I'm sorry to hear you're having trouble with that site!

To help us figure out why that's not working, can you please let us know some more details:

• You said this worked before a recent update. Which update are you referring to? (For example, an update to Mac OS X? Or to the main 1Password app? Or the 1Password browser extension? Or to the website itself?)
    • What web browser are you using, and what exact version?
    • What version of the 1Password extension is installed in your browser?
    • If possible, can you please let us know the URL for the site where you're having this problem?
    • You said you cannot "copy the password in to the site." Do you mean you're trying to copy & paste the password into the site? Or are you trying to have 1Password fill it for you?
    • If you're trying to have 1Password fill the password for you, what are the exact steps you normally take to do that?
    • What happens if you go to that site's sign-in page in your browser, and then choose the Login item from the 1Password extension?
    • Does 1Password still work correctly with sign-in forms on other websites?

Thanks in advance! :)

This discussion has been closed.