Input fields without names

Options

Since this page[1] was updated to include a chatbot, 1Password filling stopped working. Updating the login items associated to the site did not solve the issue. Only re-creating the items seemed to work. After comparing the JSON from each login item I realized the problem is that the chatbot added an input field to the DOM which has an ID but no name, i.e., the relevant JSON part for the newly created login item looks like this:

{"value":"","id":"agentbot-chat-message;opid=__10","name":"","type":"T"}

Without that field, the extension doesn't fill the other required fields to log into the site. Apparently, the update process for the old login is unable to properly detect and add the unnamed field to the web form details. It would be great if I could update the old login items instead of recreating them so I don't lose the items' history.

Regards,
Juan

[1] You might need to click the "Imprimir comprobante" link under "Oficina virtual" in the left menu to actually see the form.

1Password Version: 1Password 6 Version 6.2.1 (621002) AgileBits Store
Extension Version: 1Password extension for Google Chrome 4.5.6.90
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided

Comments

• jxpx777
    jxpx777
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Hi, @juanii. Thanks for your post. Right now, this is a limitation of 1Password's Update Existing functionality. I've added a link to this thread to our bug report about this issue. I'm sorry I don't have a better answer for you just now. :(

--
    Jamie Phelps
    Code Wrangler @ AgileBits

ref: OPM-2708

This discussion has been closed.