How do I get iPassport on my MacBook?

Options
bilkeo52
bilkeo52
Community Member

I purchased 1Passport a few years ago for my iPad. How do I get 1Passport on my MacBook? I originally downloaded the software, and might have used an email that is no longer functioning.

Bill Keogh

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided
Referrer: forum-search:I purchased 1Passport a few years ago for my iPad. How do I get iPassport on my MacBook?

Comments

• Megan
    Megan
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Hi Bill ( @bilkeo52 ),

I took a quick look in our back office records, but I was unable to find any licenses for 1Password for Mac under the name Bill Keogh, or the email address that you have in your forum profile. It is important to note that 1Password is sold separately for each operating system, so owning 1Password on your iPad doesn’t give you a license to install 1Password on your Mac. (This is because each app is developed independently).

To get 1Password on your Mac, you’ll want to purchase a license for 1Password, either from our AgileBits Store or from the Mac App Store.

As an alternative to a 1Password license, you could also sign up for a 1Password account using our new service 1Password Families. Your subscription will include licenses for the desktop versions of 1Password.

I hope this helps, but if you have nay questions, we’re here for you!

This discussion has been closed.