I bot 1password from App Store, now I reinstall my mac os - how i install lic in this account?

VGZ
VGZ
Community Member

I bot 1password from App Store, now I reinstall my mac os - how i install lic in this account?

1Password Version: 6.2.1
Extension Version: 6.2.1
OS Version: 10.11.4
Sync Type: iCloud
Referrer: kb:faq

Comments

• Megan
    Megan
    1Password Alumni

Hi @VGZ,

You can reinstall 1Password from the Mac App Store, just make sure that you’re signed in to the Mac App Store with the Apple ID that you used when you originally purchased 1Password, and the app will show up in the ‘Purchased’ tab of the App Store. :)

• macquestion
    macquestion
    Community Member

I purchased 1Password for my Macbook using a company email that no longer exists.
    I downloaded the IOS app from Itunes
    My Macbook hard drive crashed and had to have the hard drive wiped and replaced.
    I tried to restore my 1Password info from my iPhone but cannot because I get a message saying the 1Password on the Mac (I downloaded a free trial version since I couldn't get access to the original version) is not the same as the original
    I don't have the original email address that I used to purchase 1Password so I cannot log in the same way I did at first.

How can I reinstall 1Password on my Macbook using my new email?
    How to I restore the data to the Macbook using my iPhone?

Not having a person to call and talk too is very frustrating.

• khad
    khad
    1Password Alumni

I'm sorry for the trouble. I just sent you an email so we can get some additional information privately rather than on this public forum.

We'll work with you via email until everything is resolved so that we are not duplicating efforts or creating any confusion. :)

ref: JLK-11653-288

This discussion has been closed.