If I purchase the single license, how much is the extra "in-app" price for the Pro features?

kelsie47
kelsie47
Community Member

I have looked everywhere and can't find this information... If the single license for Mac is purchased, how much extra is it to purchase the "in-app" Pro features?

1Password Version: NA
Extension Version: NA
OS Version: OS X El Capitan
Sync Type: I Cloud or Wifi
Referrer: kb:faq, kb:trial-expired, kb:pro-features-faq

Comments

• Stephen_C
    Stephen_C
    Community Member

@kelsie47 1P for iOS is a free download from the App Store accessed from your iOS device—with an in-app purchase to enable pro features. If you make that in-app purchase on one iOS device you can enable the pro features without charge on any other iOS device that uses the same Apple ID.

To be quite clear, your purchase of a single, stand-alone licence for 1Password for Mac has no effect on the cost of the in-app purchase for 1Password for iOS.

Stephen

• danco
    danco
    Volunteer Moderator

And the Mac version does not have extra Pro features, it is only the iOS version that has these.

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni

@kelsie47: Indeed, the 1Password desktop license is good for both 1Password for Mac and Windows, and 1Password for iOS is completely free unless you decide that you'd like to unlock the Pro Features there. Cheers! :)

This discussion has been closed.