Beta 6.3.1-beta 4 1PW accounts sync fails

ntimo
ntimo
Community Member

Hello,

I just installed the new beta and every time I try to sync it fails. I don't now what is wrong there I will also send in a diagnostic report. I tryed it over mobile data and wifi and both fail.

Thx
Timo

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided

Comments

• ntimo
    ntimo
    Community Member

Here is the support ID: #AKC-82428-377 also the mail from BitBot does not yet have the new fancy html email template :(

• Thanks @ntimo. I found your email and I've asked the developers to look into this.

• SteBae
    SteBae
    Community Member
    edited May 2016

Sync does work for me with 6.3.1b4 on my stock Nexus 6P and the Win 7 client 4.6.0.604. I added a test note in the desktop client and it synced just fine. I'm using OPVault in case that matters.

• Hey @SteBae. Thanks for chiming in. :) It looks like the sync error here is with 1Password accounts. Primary vaults seem to be syncing just fine at the moment, which is why your OPVault vault is syncing. Our developers are looking into the 1Password accounts issue.

• EarthAura
    EarthAura
    Community Member

Had the same issue, removing / re-adding my accounts made it work again. Still, it's not a nice fix :).

• Thanks for lettings us know the workaround did the trick! :)

• ntimo
    ntimo
    Community Member
    edited May 2016

@peri do you have any news if this will be fixed before public release of version 6.3.1? :+1:

• @ntimo I don't have news on that, sorry. However, this issue isn't specific to 6.3.1b4, and has been occurring in 6.3 as well. I hope that we can get it resolved soon, but you know we can't make promises. :lol:

This discussion has been closed.