Unlock Screen Freezes

Options
justingoldberg
justingoldberg
Community Member

I've noticed an issue where the animation freezes when I load the app from the share widget in Safari. The lock display goes about half up and stops until after I've used Touch ID. I'm running the latest beta on the latest iOS 9 software on my 6s+. Is this a known issue? Hopefully I'm making sense describing this issue.

Comments

• Winnie
    Winnie
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Hi @justingoldberg,

thanks for reporting this. I just tried to reproduce this but was unsuccessful. Just to make sure your phone is not in a weird state - would you mind restarting your 6s+ and trying to reproduce the issue again? Do you still see this?

Thanks!

• justingoldberg
    justingoldberg
    Community Member
    edited April 2016
    Options

I've restarted my device and still have the issue. I've uploaded a screenshot to show you exactly what it looks like. The animation doesn't finish until I've used the Touch ID.

• Good afternoon @justingoldberg. Thanks for taking the time to report this one. I've seen this as well and am hoping to fix it in the no-too-distant future.

• Dominik_Skorka
    Dominik_Skorka
    Community Member
    Options

Hi,

I'm observing exactly the same behavior. When this is happening 1Password is coming up on the screen in a very laggy way. iPhone 6S+.

• Rad
    Rad
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Hi everyone,

Thanks for reporting this issue :+1:

We've seen this issue before, but we aren't able to consistently recreate it. So we filed an internal bug (OPI-3508) as well as an Apple bug (rdar://24607728).

Please let us know if the glitch is gone after restarting the iPhone.

Cheers!

ref: OPI-3508

ref: rdar://24607728

• Dominik_Skorka
    Dominik_Skorka
    Community Member
    Options

No, a reboot doesn't help. The glitch doesn't strike every time, but still it is annoying.

• MrRooni
    Options

Thanks for the extra information @Dominik_Skorka. We have some improvements planned in this area that will hopefully help alleviate this problem.

This discussion has been closed.