Use accounts with browser addon

I use the accounts section of 1password to add my email information, and other important things, but the browser addon (for chrome at least) doesn't let me access the 'account' part of the 1password app if you get what i mean :) is there any way I can get the browser addons in all browsers to work with the accounts section? If this doesn't make sense please tell me and I'll see if I can explain a bit better :)

Kind Regards
Iestyn.

Comments

• khad
    khad
    1Password Alumni
    Thanks for asking about this, lestyn!

At this time, 1Password fills the specially formatted data in Logins, Credit Cards, and Identities. Other vaults are not formatted for form filling.

If 1Password doesn't automatically prompt you to save the login, you can always save one manually like this:

1. Enter your username and password, but DO NOT submit the form.
    2. Click the 1Password button in your browser's toolbar, and choose "Save new Login" or "Save Login".
    3. Set the Action field to Create New Login (or to Replace <login-name>, to update an existing Login item).
    4. Click the Save button.

It may be obvious what Credit Card filling does, but the I wonder if Identity filling is not what you are looking for. They are great for filling in personal information like name, address, email address, and more. Perfect for signing up for new web services! 1Password will even automatically generate and fill in a strong password for the site when you fill an Identity.

I hope that helps. Please let me know.

Thanks!
This discussion has been closed.