Better UI for Firefox plugin possible?

ovedtuo
ovedtuo
Community Member
edited June 2011 in 1Password 3 – 7 for Mac
Hi there,

I really like the 1Password UI in Chrome and Safari (the Safari one I know is brand new, which looks more or less the same to Chrome, which is good!), but the UI for Firefox seems unchanged since, well, ever since. Is it possible, feasible, in your plans, to make that UI the same as Safari and Chrome's? It would be great if it were unified like that, and it'd just look so much better than that list that pops up, or the rather bland toolbar (which takes up precious screen real estate).

Well, that's my 2cents anyway. You guys are doing a great job, I just wish that the Firefox UI looked as nice as the others (since it is my browser of choice).

Thanks!

Comments

• khad
    khad
    1Password Alumni
    Welcome to the forums, ovedtuo!

Thank you for your very kind words. I have shared them with the rest of the team (especially our lead designer, Dan). :-)

I don't want to ruin the surprise, but we are indeed working to unify the codebase (and interface) for all the browser extensions. I can't say much more at the moment, but I think you will be very pleased as we move forward. ;-)

If we can be of further assistance, please let us know.

We are always here to help!
This discussion has been closed.