I tried today to automatically fill in my icloud credentials onhttps://www.icloud.com with 1Password on windows (Chrome or Firefox), and it doesn't work:
- The CTRL-\ shortcut does not fill my stored credentials, nor shows the 1password contextual menu
- clicking on the 1password icon in the menu bar shows the 1password contextual menu, with the icloud.com entry, but when I choose the entry, nothing is filled (see video below)
- when I right-click on the form, and choose 1password, same thing as above (see video, sorry for the crappy quality)
I think something is broken here... does anybody have the same issue ? I could not test it on my Mac, but on iOS, I have the same similar problem:
- go to https://www.icloud.com
- long-click on the reload icon on the top right, and choose "request desktop site"
- go to the 1password extension, and choose the icloud.com credentials
- ==> the credentials are not filled in the login form....
thanks for your help
1Password Version: 22.214.171.1244
Extension Version: 126.96.36.199
OS Version: windows 7 Professional
Sync Type: Dropbox