Text becomes unreadable when attempting to edit an item

Options
This discussion was created from comments split from: Edit button behaves strangely.

Comments

• sensia
    sensia
    Community Member
    Options

Additional edit problem: I am not able to edit passwords or secure notes. When I click "Edit" then place the cursor on the field I want to change, the text jumps around and all text becomes illegible. It almost looks like I am looking at the screen through a magnifying glass that keeps increasing the size every second. Any idea when this will be fixed? I am on an iMac with 10.11.4 and using 1 Password 3.8.22.

• MikeT
    Options

Hi @sensia,

I'm a little confused by the last sentence, are you talking about a bug in the 1Password 3.8 for Mac or are we talking about 1Password 6 for Windows as what this Windows desktop beta thread is for?

• sensia
    sensia
    Community Member
    Options

Sorry, 1Password for Mac. I was on the wrong thread, didn't notice it was for Windows when I did the search
    . Should I repost?

• I moved your thread to the Mac forum, @sensia.

Do you see this behaviour with every item type? Have you encountered this issue in any other application?

Cheers

• sensia
    sensia
    Community Member
    Options

No, I have not seen this behavior in any other application. I have seen it trying to edit passwords and trying to edit notes.

• Megan
    Megan
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Hi @sensia,

I’m sorry for the confusion here. What you’re describing is a known issue for 1Password 3 in OS X 10.11. You can read all about the situation in this post.

If you have any questions after reading the post, please let us know!

This discussion has been closed.