Syncing problem on Android and Mac

cph206
cph206
Community Member

We have 1Password on a Mac, PC, iPad, iPhone, Android phone, and Android pad. We use Dropbox to store and sync to our password data. The Mac and the Android phone do not sync correctly. All other devices do. I have thoroughly searched for a hidden second vault. There is none as far as I can find. In addition to this problem, the Android phone indicates that we are using a free trial which will expire in three days. We've been using it for months (I can't remember the install date.)

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided

Comments

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni

@cph206: Thanks for reaching out. I'm sorry for the trouble!

If you're still having trouble, the best thing to do will be to generate a diagnostic report for each and send it to support+forums@agilebits.com so we can look at the logs to determine exactly what is happening:

Sending Diagnostics Reports (Android)

Sending Diagnostics Reports (Mac)

Just be sure to include a link to this forum thread and your username in the email so we can 'connect the dots'. Once we see the report we should be able to better assist you. Thanks in advance! :)

• cph206
    cph206
    Community Member

Thanks. I sent the diagnostic for the Android phone. The Mac diagnostic wouldn't launch mail, and dragging the diagnostic file into mail resulted in an error message in both gmail and hotmail, although I could view all the files in the diagnostic folder. Copying the files instead of the folder didn't work either.

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni

@cph206: That's really odd. Often some "security" software or the policies of the email providers won't allow zip files to be attached, but it's baffling why you wouldn't be able to attach the text or HTML files either.

I'm not seeing anything in our system from this address, but if you'll post the Support ID you were given I should be able to track it down. It's possible that the 1Password for Android report will provide enough clues on its own. :)

This discussion has been closed.