I can't figure out the file path to tell Alfred for where my 1P data is for my 1P for Teams.

tmeisy
tmeisy
Community Member

I've skimmed some of the forums for linking up Alfred with 1Password, but I can't seem to find the bookmarks file that people reference. There's no 1Password folder under Application Support.

1Password Version: 6.2.1 (621002)
Extension Version: 4.5.6.90
OS Version: 10.11.4 (15E65)
Sync Type: 1Password
Referrer: forum-search:Where can I find the file path for 1Password in Teams to tell Alfred?

Comments

• thightower
    thightower
    Community Member

@tmeisy

As far as I recall 1Password will not work with teams vaults. It has been circa a few weeks since I last saw mention of it... I could be wrong but it is currently not working on my system either. Using Alfred 3 and 1Password for families.

• thightower
    thightower
    Community Member
    edited May 2016

ps. The folder/file should be found by alfred. If discover automatically is checked.

• tmeisy
    tmeisy
    Community Member

@thightower thanks for responding.
    Here's what I show in Alfred:

Here's what I show in 1Password:

Is it because I downloaded Alfred 3 early?

• thightower
    thightower
    Community Member
    edited May 2016

@tmeisy

Ah here is the other topic I recalled, yes it likely will not work with Families/Teams. https://discussions.agilebits.com/discussion/60817/integration-with-alfred#latest

Alfred 3 has been released so check for updates, if needed. As to the issue, there was one where Alfred 2 would not find the file in 1Password awhile back. But was fixed by the Alfred Team.

Having said that I did upgrade from Alfred 2 to 3 and all my preferences were kept its possible its just retained my location from earlier. If you started new or as a clean slate Alfred 3 may have a similar issue. ???

Cc / @sjk (admin/staff) - Since you were the one documenting the issue between 1Password and Alfred the last time this occurred. You may know more on the issue. Looking forward to seeing if you have any insight.

• Hey @tmeisy! Sorry for the trouble and confusion about things. Alfred integration only works with the Primary vault at the moment. We're hoping to add support for additional vaults in the future, which will also give you the ability to use it with 1Password Teams. :) Thanks for posting about it.

ref: OPM-432

• tmeisy
    tmeisy
    Community Member

Thanks @penderworth. That makes sense now! Please text me when that goes live. Day or night. 8-)

• @tmeisy It's a ways out, but we'll definitely post an update here when it's available. :+1:

This discussion has been closed.