Account frozen only on iOS

acjackman
acjackman
Community Member

When logging into my 1Passsword for teams, the Account says that it's frozen but only on iOS (both iPad and iPhone). I'm able to login via the 1password.com web interface and use the vaults on my Mac. I've tried deleting and re-adding the account on my iPhone, but it still says that it's frozen.

1Password Version: iOS 6.4.1, Mac 6.2.1
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: iOS 9.3.2, Mac 10.11.4
Sync Type: Not Provided
Referrer: kb:frozen-account

Comments

• Pilar
    Pilar
    1Password Alumni

Hi @acjackman,

I'm sorry to hear that you can't access your account on some of your devices, your account is active and it should be working. I'd recommend you to completely delete the app and reinstall it. When you do so you'll be asked to set up your account and we can see if this helps.

Besides this advice, I'd like to ask you to please send us a Diagnostics report from both your iPad and iPhone before you reinstall it so we can take a look at it and figure out what might be causing this issue. To do so please do the following:

Sending Diagnostics Reports (iOS)

Attach the Diagnostics Report(s) to an email message addressed to support+forum@agilebits.com.

Please do not post your Diagnostics Report(s) in the forums, but please do include a link to this thread in your email, along with your forum handle so that we can "connect the dots" when we see your Diagnostics Report(s) in our inbox.

You should receive an automated reply from our BitBot assistant with a Support ID number. Please post that number here so we can track down the report(s) and ensure that this issue is dealt with quickly. :)

I hope to hear back from you to get this sorted out! :chuffed:

• acjackman
    acjackman
    Community Member

I just tried deleting 1Password on my iPhone. I was able to setup my 1Password for families account just fine, but the 1Password for Teams (linenstatsmts.1password.com) is still says it's frozen.

iPhone Diagnostic support: #LMG-73478-941
    iPad Diagnostic support: #GTZ-81281-495

Thanks!

• Replied via email. :)

This discussion has been closed.