I have individual 1password licences for each of my team members, but now Team is blocked

When I set up my company one password accounts I bought an individual licence for each person, then signed up to use 1Password for teams. I can see that there is now a subscription model for teams, but I don't have the budget for an additional $50 per user for the year. Could you please advise how I migrate my teams folders to individual team folder accounts?

I suspect that I need to by a vault licence per team and then share that vault with each of my team members. Is this correct and is it practical? Or should/could I get a refund for the licences that I previously purchased?

Thanks,
Amanda

1Password Version: 6
Extension Version: 6.2.1
OS Version: OSX 10.11.4
Sync Type: Not Provided
Referrer: forum-search:I have a licence and am now blocked from teams

Comments

• Megan
    Megan
    1Password Alumni

Hi Amanda ( @amandaclaassen ),

I’m so sorry for the confusion here! Could you please email in to support@1password.com with the full name that is on the purchased licenses, and the name of your 1Password Teams account? If your licenses are recently purchased, we might be able to help you transition to 1Password Teams. :)

• amandaclaassen
    amandaclaassen
    Community Member

Thanks Megan - will do.

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni

Thanks! I see that we've received your email, so we can continue the conversation there. We'll get back to you shortly! :)

ref: HAS-12857-381

This discussion has been closed.