Temporary change in users count.

jgolden
jgolden
Community Member

I am hoping there is an easy answer. I have run across the unfortunate problem where I am still convicing management this is worth it. However, my IT team depends on the tool. Keeping us on it, is not a problem and I can approve that. However going company wide 60+ people I have to get signoff on it. Is there a way that I can get the full access for my team (2 of us), and leave the others in read-only freeze mode until I can get others convinced of the value? As IT you can bet we constantly need to update or add new passwords. I am hoping there is an easy way.

Thanks,

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided
Referrer: kb:forgot-master-password, kb:master-password-not-accepted, kb-search:authorize only certain people on team

Comments

• Hi @jgolden,

Thanks for taking the time to write in. At present it isn't possible to subscribe for just a subset of users, but if you can please drop us an email to support@1password.com with a link to this thread and your account info (team name, and email address used to create the account), we'll see what we can do to help in this situation. :)

Ben

This discussion has been closed.