When searching on my iPhone for attachments to passport, I cannot see them? How do find.

SaJaAttias
SaJaAttias
Community Member

I was searching on my iPhone for detailed info through 1password that I had entered with regard to my passport. Particulrly the attachments of my photo of the actual passport for proof of my passport. I can access the attachments on my laptop and desktop. How can I do it on my phone?

1Password Version: 6.3
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: 10.11.5
Sync Type: iCloud
Referrer: forum-search:When searching on my iPhone for attachments to passport, I cannot see them? How do find.

Comments

• Hi @SaJaAttias

Thanks for taking the time to write in.

Do you have the Pro features unlocked on iOS? They are required to view attachments.

You mentioned that you are syncing your data using iCloud, so I assume your laptop and desktop are Macs?

Ben

• SaJaAttias
    SaJaAttias
    Community Member

Ok so not sure about Pro features, where do I find this? and yes both are Macs
    Thanks Ben

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni

@SaJaAttias: As Ben mentioned, viewing attachments in 1Password for iOS is part of the Pro Features. This is unlocked using an in-app purchase in 1Password Settings > Pro Features. If you haven't purchased this on the Apple ID you're currently using (if you have more than one), you won't be able to view attachments in the app. However, all of your other data sync'd from your Macs will be accessible in the item list.

• SaJaAttias
    SaJaAttias
    Community Member

Hi Brenty and Ben, thank you both for your feedback, much appreciated. SJ

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni

Any time! We're here if you have any other questions! :)

This discussion has been closed.