I'm not able to sync to my iphone 6s. I use Dropbox.

I've noticed that some of my logins aren't on my iphone. I looked at sync and made sure that it was syncing. The icon is moving in a circle which makes me think that it's working. However, there must be an issue. I looked at the troubleshooting tips and didn't see anything that stuck out.

1Password Version: 4.6.0.604
Extension Version: 4.5.6.90
OS Version: 6.2.9200
Sync Type: dropbox
Referrer: forum-search:I'm having trouble syncing my iphone 6s with dropbox

Comments

• MikeT
    edited May 2016

Hi @StephanieDignan,

If you make changes on the iPhone and press the sync button, does the Windows version of 1Password pick them up? What about creating new items in the Windows program, does the iPhone pick it up?

One more thing to check, have you confirmed Dropbox is up to date and syncing everything on your PC? There should be a checkmark on the Dropbox icon in your system's tray area to confirm it is done syncing everything.

• StephanieDignan
    StephanieDignan
    Community Member

When I create new items in Windows, the iphone doesn't pick it up. I havent' tried it the other way. Dropbox is syncing, i did check that.

• Hi @StephanieDignan,

Please use this guide to generate the 1Password diagnostic report and email it to us at support+windows@agilebits.com. Also, in the email, include the link to this thread along with your forum username, so that we can connect the email to this thread.

Let us know here when you've sent it, so we can confirm we got the email.

• StephanieDignan
    StephanieDignan
    Community Member

Thanks Mike, I just sent it over.

• Got it, thanks. We'll reply as soon as we can.

ref: SNC-54789-913

This discussion has been closed.