I can't use two-finger scrolling on 1Password for Windows running on a Mac under VMWare.

rsc01
rsc01
Community Member

I'm using El Captain MacOS 10.11.5, VMWare 8.1.1. I have 1Password on Windows on this Mac AND on the MacOS side of this Mac. The two finger scrolling works fine on the Mac, but not on the PC. This has been a problem for a very long time and I thought you were going to fix it a few years ago but it's never worked. Any idea when this might be fixed? I have a very long list of passwords and it makes it very hard to use 1Password under Windows.

1Password Version: 4.6.0.604 (15)
Extension Version: 4.5.6 (Mozilla Firefox)
OS Version: Windows 6.1.7601 Svc Pack 1
Sync Type: Dropbox
Referrer: forum-search:I can't use two-finger scrolling on 1Password for Windows running on a Mac under VMWare.

Comments

• Hi @rsc01,

Scrolling where exactly? In the main 1Password program's item list or the extension?

• rsc01
    rsc01
    Community Member

The login list.

• Hi @rsc01,

I assume you mean the 1Password extension's menu for the Logins. Unfortunately, we've never fixed it because the Windows UI component we're using for the extension doesn't support scrolling at all, it cannot be forced to scroll. To fix it, it requires a brand new custom design for the extension and that's what we're working on for the next major version of 1Password for Windows.

This discussion has been closed.