Double charged

My wife and I run a home business together. We moved from having two individual accounts to a Team account (we hope to add a 3rd member of the team in the next few months). Because of the way we initially organized it we started off with 4 user names (both of our personal and work emails) so we could migrate all our information to the Team account. After the trial was up we went to pay for the setup. She started to pay the bill, then saw it would charge us for 4 accounts, so she tried to suspend 2 accounts, but it still showed us needing to pay for 4 accounts. So we deleted the 2 personal accounts and tried again. When she went to pay it showed we had been charged for 4 people. How can we refund the cost of the 2 team members?

Thank you for your help.

Jim

1Password Version: 1Password 6 Version 6.2.1 (621002) AgileBits Store
Extension Version: 4.5.6.90
OS Version: 10.11.4
Sync Type: Not Provided
Referrer: forum-search:refund

Comments

• khad
    khad
    1Password Alumni

Hi Jim,

Thanks for taking the time to contact us, so we can sort this out for you. :)

Since this is a financial matter, I've moved our conversation to email. We'll work with you via email until everything is resolved, so we are not duplicating efforts or creating any confusion for you.

ref: PRD-43869-281

• jimmiller17
    jimmiller17
    Community Member

Thanks for your response Khad. I've received an email from support, but unfortunately our issue has not been resolved. The email said we had not been charged when we had. I responded with screenshots of our charges on Wednesday but have yet to hear a response. Can you help me figure out how to get things taken care of?

Thank you for your help.

Jim

• Hi Jim,

I am sorry for the late reply! I am looking at the issue now.

• khad
    khad
    1Password Alumni

Sincerest apologies for the delay. I think there was some confusion about who was handling the issue. That caused the delay. You should receive an email reply shortly. Let's stick to email so we can have the conversation in one place. :)

• jimmiller17
    jimmiller17
    Community Member

Thank you Khad. I just posted here again because we didn't get a response for a couple days via the email thread. I've received the email, so will stick there.

• khad
    khad
    1Password Alumni

:+1:

This discussion has been closed.