1Password not working in these conditions..

Options
Purvi
Purvi
Community Member

Hello,

My name is Purvi. I am from India. I purchased 1Password long ago but I found it difficult to use on the following BANK websites. Can anyone from 1Password team look into it and let me know how can I use 1Password autofill in these case:

https://cib.icicibank.com/corp/BANKAWAY?Action.CorpUser.Init1.001=Y&AppSignonBankId=ICI&AppType=corporate

This is India's second largest bank. This login page have 3 fields, but 1Password can only save two fields and autofill do not work in anyway. So can you please introduce something for this kind of website? ROBOFORM do have the option to save all the fileds, but their MacDesktop version is simply useless.

Also check this BANK, this one is RBL bank:

https://netbanking.rblbank.com/RetailBank/

This one is having multiple login page. After entering ID and then subimitting, another page gets open where we have to fill Password and click on a RADIO button and then submit. How can we achieve it?

I look forward to hearing from you soon.

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided

Comments

• Stephen_C
    Stephen_C
    Community Member
    Options

@Purvi:

This login page have 3 fields, but 1Password can only save two fields and autofill do not work in anyway.

The usual solution for problems like this is to re-create and save the login manually. Have you tried that?

This one is having multiple login page.

This knowledge base article should help you:

Using 1Password with login sequences split across multiple pages

If you still have any problems then next time you post please tell us:

Stephen

• Pilar
    Pilar
    1Password Alumni
    edited May 2016
    Options

Hi @Purvi,

What Stephen_C said is correct. I created a new login on the first link that you provided us and saved it manually. It worked as expected for me. Please let me know if you try it and if it works well. I couldn't test the second link because I don't have an account myself with the bank, but the article linked above should help!

Please let us know how this works out for you and if you have any other questions that we can help you with! :chuffed:

This discussion has been closed.